How to change the page cover or color cover in BookWright?
How do I change the cover color/background color in BookWright? I want my cover to be a different color.
To change the color of your cover in BookWright follow these steps:
1. Open your book in BookWright.
2. In the upper left of BookWright, click Covers. Then click the cover type of your choice.
3. Now click Edit>Apply Page color.
4. Select a color then click Okay.
5. You'll now see your new color selection appear on you cover. Be sure to change the color of any text on your cover so there's enough contrast between the text and the background color. (Black text on a dark background, or dark grey text on a medium grey background, may not have enough contrast to print well).
Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.