It is possible if you are using BookSmart, but only in a form suitable for proof reading.
- For this you need to download a PDF Writer (if you haven’t already got one).
- The Adobe PDF Writer (Acrobat) is expensive but you can download a trial copy which lasts for one month. You can get that here http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobatpro/tryout.html
- There are also many free PDF Writers available, a search of the internet will find those. I use one called CutePDF> You can get that here http://www.cutepdf.com/Products/CutePDF/writer.asp
- When you install these they set themselves up as a virtual printer. So open your book, choose File…..Print and choose your PDF Writer from the list of printers.
- Now you need to be patient, printing a book locally (to your printer or to a PDF Writer) can take hours. I usually set it going just before I go to bed.
- Eventually you will have a PDF of your book. Each page of your book will have a Blurb watermark diagonally across the whole page, but that does not stop its use for proof reading. The pages may well have a white border and not fill the PDF page. That is NOT how it will print, this is just a quirk of local printing.