MagCloud (part of Blurb, and Reischling Press Incorporated) will only issue you a 1099 if you earned $600 or more in the calendar year and checked one of the boxes indicating you're a US citizen, US resident, or US business owner.
- For 2020 earning only, some MagCloud authors may receive a 1099 from Blurb, Inc and another 1099 from Reischling Press Incorporated (RPI). That's because RPI acquired Blurb in August of 2020) and each company must send separate 1099s.
- Payments made in January 2020 through July 2020 will be under a 1099 from Blurb Inc (if you earned $600 or more).
- Payments made in August 2020 through December 2020 will be under a 1099 from RPI, Inc (if you earned $600 or more).
- Also see Calculate your Annual Earnings below.
Viewing your profit payments
1. Log in to your your MagCloud account.
2. Go to the Sales Statistics page: https://www.magcloud.com/publish/salesstats
3. Click Payment History.
4. You'll now see a list of payout transactions. These are your author earnings (and any referral fees)
- Each payout transaction has a date to its right, and that's the date the payment was sent to you.
- If you believe you did not receive a specific payment, or you did not claim it in time and it was returned, please contact customer support.
Calculate your annual earnings
To calculate your earnings for a specific year, simply add up the payments in your Payment History for each month of that year.
Here's a sample showing all 2020 earnings:
Remember to check any additional pages of results/payments for that year: