Need to change something about the book you just ordered? Want to cancel your order?
- You can cancel an order yourself within an hour of placing it by following the steps below. After that hour has passed, the order is sent into production and can't be cancelled.
- We can't change your book content at all. So if you want to change the content of a book you've ordered you must self-cancel the order and upload/order the new version.
- Customer support is unable to cancel orders for you. You must cancel the order yourself within the one-hour window.
How to cancel your order
1. Sign in to your Blurb account, then click Order History.
2. Locate the order you want to cancel.
- If you see the word Pending beside your order, continue to step 3.
- If it says In Production the hour window has passed, and it's too late to cancel the order.
3. Click the order number.
4. Click the Cancel Order button then click Cancel this order confirmation.
- If you cancelled because you wanted to make changes, then upload and order the new version.
- Only print books can be cancelled and refunded. Digital products can't be canceled or refunded because they are immediately delivered/downloadable upon purchase. If you cancel an order with both print books and digital items, the digital items will not be refunded.
- Cancelled orders are refunded immediately on our end. But your bank may take 5 business days or more to process the refund.