To delete pages from a book:
- Be sure you’re in the Arrange Pages screen
- Long press any of the pages on the screen. The page will pop up and ‘X’ icons will appear on the corner.
- Release the page, without dragging it anywhere.
- Press the ‘X’ button. The page is now deleted and all the pages around it shift up.
A few things to note about deleting pages:
- The app needs to process the pages around where the deleted page was, so it may be a few seconds before you can preview the book.
- For printing reasons, there must always be an even number of pages in the book. The app automatically will insert or remove a blank page at the end of the book to preserve an even number of pages.