Import RTF documents in BookWright to have text flow automatically from page-to-page
Hint: This automatically creates the flowing text containers we covered here.
Browse and organize RTF files
- Open Blurb BookWright
- Click on the Text Files icon in the top toolbar.
- Click on the Add RTF Files icon
Import your RTF file(s)
- Browse computer for the RTF files to import
- Select the files (hold the Shift key to select multiple) and click Open
Add the RTF file(s) to your book
- Imported RTF files are now in the Text Files library in BookWright
- Drag the RTF file onto a page
- Choose the desired layout to populate and click Apply Layout