Let’s take a moment to describe the steps you’ll take to create your ebook from start to finish. We’ll go into more detail later for each of these steps.
- Save your original document as an RTF (Rich Text Format) file. Edit your content in Microsoft® Word or a similar text editor. We recommend using Word because its RTF output is most compatible with BookWright’s RTF importer.
- Create a new BookWright Project and import the RTF file(s).
- Create chapters, add styles, lay out your content, and add images, and create a cover.
- Upload your book project to convert it into a ebook.
- Download your new ebook and review it on a reading device or app.
- Make any changes in BookWright and repeat steps 2-4 until you’re happy with the final result.
- Distribute and sell your content on the iBooks Store or the Amazon Kindle Store.
Let’s look at these steps in more detail…