Making an ebook with Blurb for the first time?
If this is your first time reading this guide, go straight to the Getting Started section.
I’ve already created an ebook, now what?
Review your ebook
Your ebook needs to be thoroughly proofed on a device so you can see if there’s anything you want to change. Jump to the “Download and Review” section.
Get expert help
If something doesn’t look the way you expected, and you want to figure out what to change in BookWright to get a desired effect, we have plenty of resources to help:
- If the structure or order of your chapters is off, take a look at the Book Structure and Organization section of this guide.
- For layout and text questions, review the Content Layout and Text Styling and Images section of this guide.
- For a quick start on common tasks, watch some of our helpful videos on using BookWright.
- Want to hire a publishing expert? Speak with a pro from our Dream Team.
- Read our FAQ. Someone has probably asked a similar question to yours.
- Still stuck? Contact our 24/7 customer support team – blurb.com/help
Make changes, repeat
Editing in BookWright is a snap. Once you’ve made your changes, just re-upload the same BookWright file for conversion. You can download the revised ebook to check your changes. Repeat this editing process until you’re happy with the results.
Distribute and sell your content