If you'd like to add the same text or the same images to all the pages in your book, you've come to the right place. With BookWright's Masters feature, you can quickly apply images and text to every page of your book. The most common use of this feature is to add a background, page numbers, headers and footers to every page of a book.
Use the Masters feature
With the Masters feature, you can add images, text, page numbers, headers, or footers to all the pages in your book at one time.
- To turn on the Masters tab, open your book project and go to View>Masters.
- To add page numbers, click the page number icon on the left. More information is in our FAQ about how to add and remove page numbers.
- To add a background color to each page, click the Set All Pages Color icon on the right.
- To add a header or footer to each page, click the Draw Text Container icon . Then draw a text box for your header or footer and click inside it to write your text. More details are in our FAQ about adding headers or footers.
- To add the same image to every page of your book, click the Draw Photo Container icon or drag and drop your image directly from the photo library. After drawing an image container on the page, drag and drop the image you'd like to have as a background image on every page. You'll have to draw image containers on both the left and right side pages if you want every page to have an image background.