If you placed an order on Blurb's site without creating a username and want to view your order history, or re-download any digital books you ordered you must first create a username for your account. Here's how:
1. Log in
Log in to your account with the same email address you used to place your original order and the password you selected at checkout.
- Don't remember the password you chose when you placed your order? Reset your password using the same email used for your order.
- Once you receive the password reset email click the link to reset the password for your account. Then log in as above using your new password.
2. Create your username
Once you sign in, you'll be prompted to create a username.
- Usernames will be visible to the public and cannot be changed so choose wisely.
- Usernames can contain numbers, letters, dashes (-) and underscores ( _ ).
- Most common usernames are already taken so you may need to try several times until you find one that's available.
3. You're done!
You should now be logged in. If you'd like to view your order history, or download files from your previous order, click My Dashboard, then Orders and click on the relevant order number.