You can use your book's online preview to give potential buyers a look inside your book. You can also adjust the number of pages shown or turn preview completely off. Here's how:
1. Go to your dashboard. Find the book whose online preview you want to modify, then click the Sell My Book button next to it.
2. Navigate to the Privacy & Sharing tab.
3. Adjust your Book Preview settings in the Personal Storefront section. By default, Book Preview is turned on but in the default, the only people who can see it are people with whom you share the direct link to your book. You can customize what is shown in your book preview by showing the first 15 pages, showing all pages, or creating a custom preview.
4. When you click Customize, you are taken to a tool that lets you select exactly which page spreads to include in your online book preview. The minimum pages to include in your custom preview are the front and back cover, and you can select as many or as few of the interior page spreads to display along with the cover. When you're done, click Finish and your online preview will display exactly as you defined it.
5. Review your customized preview by clicking the View page link, then clicking on the book cover's Preview.