These instructions explain how to sell your Photo Books on Amazon.com. We explain how to sell Trade Books on Amazon through our Global Retail Network here. Note that our Layflat Photo Books cannot be sold over Amazon.com.
At this time it's not possible to distribute your Blurb book via Amazon's international sites such as amazon.de, amazon.fr.
Set up your Blurb Photo Book for sale on Amazon.com
1. Finish your book, upload, order, and review a printed copy to make sure your book is ready for global distribution.
2. Sign up to sell your book, which enables you to sell your photo book on Amazon.com. (Remember, books with our Layflat paper and binding option can't be enabled for Amazon.com).
3. Go to your dashboard and click the button Sell My Book.
4. Enter information about your book on the Project Details tab. Click Save & Continue when done.
5. On the Sales Channel & Profit tab, select the Amazon option. Set your book pricing by determining what the List Price should be. This will change the amount of profit you receive on each book sale, as well as Amazon's fee, which is $1.35 per book plus 15% of List Price. When finished setting up your book, click Save & Continue.
6. On the Review and submit screen, give your book details, pricing, and format availability a final review. Then indicate that you have reviewed your book, understand ISBN ownership, and agree to the distribution services agreement. Click Submit to submit your book to Amazon.
7. You should see a confirmation at the top of the screen "Your book has been submitted to Amazon.com and will be listed within three days."
How to find your book on Amazon
One day after you set your book up for sale, go to Amazon and search for your book using your ISBN. If you used your own ISBN, search for that number on Amazon. If you had a Blurb-provided ISBN, you can find out what that number is by following these instructions. You can also search using your author name or book title, but ISBN is a more precise search.