Want a border around your image in BookSmart? We make it easy to frame your photo with a border. Please note that you cannot add borders to a page, only to images.
1. Open your book in BookSmart and click on the image you want to add a border to.
2. BookSmart photo tools appear above the image, including a Border button.
3. Click the Border button and select a border option. Additional border options to choose from are available by clicking More Options.
4. To apply a border to all the photos in your books, go to Border > More Options > Apply this border to all photos.
5. You can also change the color of the border in Border > More Options.
6. When you're finished adding or changing borders, you can preview your image with border by clicking the Preview Book button in the lower right.