What is an end sheet?
End sheets are the pieces of paper glued to the inside of your hardcover book’s front and back cover. They attach to the bound-together pages (the page block) and hold the page block to the hardcover case.
Can end sheets have content printed on them?
Our end sheets can't be designed on or printed on.
What does an end sheet look like?
Below is a sample of standard mid-grey end sheet in one of our Photo Book formats. (Due to differences in monitor calibration the end sheet colors pictured here may look a bit different in real life).
Which books have end sheets?
- Our perfect-bound Hardcover Dust Jacket and Hardcover ImageWrap Photo Book formats offer a range of end sheet colors as seen below.
- Our Layflat books don't have end sheets. They have a single sheet of white paper glued to the inside front cover and inside back cover. These can't be designed on or upgraded to another color.
- Softcover books and magazines do not have end sheets.
What are the end sheet color choices?
Trade Book Formats
- Hardcover ImageWrap and Dust Jacket Trade books have white/off-white end sheets.
- If you choose Trade Cream paper the end sheets will still be white/off-white. It is not possible to get cream end sheets at this time.
- Softcover Trade books (like all softcover books) do not have end sheets at all.
Perfect-Bound Hardcover Photo Books
- After you upload your Hardcover ImageWrap or Dust Jacket perfect-bound Photo Book, you can choose our default standard mid-grey end sheet at no extra cost or upgrade to one of the other colors below.
- Remember, due to differences in monitor calibration the end sheet colors pictured here may look a bit different in real life.