The content of your book is 100% up to you, the author. All of our book-making tools allow you to preview the front and back covers and interior pages before you upload and order the book.
While previewing your book, look for:
- Spelling errors
- Words that you accidentally typed twice or left out by mistake
- Punctuation errors
- Cut-off text that is either too large for its container or placed too close to the edge of the page
- Important content placed too close to the edge of the page that might be cut off
- Bleed designs that don't reach all the way to the page edge
- Any other issues related to your text, images, or layout choices that you may have overlooked
After your first review, take a break. Make some coffee or tea, relax a bit, then come back and give everything another look. You may also want to have a friend look things over as well—a second set of eyes never hurts.
Don't forget a proof copy: if you're planning to order a large number of copies or if the book is for an important event or project, we recommend ordering and reviewing a single Blurb-printed copy first. This allows you to see how your book looks in print and catch any issues before placing the final order. And if you find a problem after placing your order you have a three hour window to cancel the order yourself.