Promo codes and discounts
How do you get Blurb promo codes?
- From time to time, Blurb sends out offers via email or or social media pages.
- You can opt in to receive emails from Blurb by changing the email settings under your account info.
- Here are links to our social media accounts:
How to use a promo code
- Volume discounts are automatically applied to single orders with 4 or more photo books or 10 or more Trade books or magazines.
- You can't combine a volume discount with a promo code.
- If you have a promo code that will give you a better deal than the volume discount you can enter your promo code instead. That will remove the volume discount and apply your promo code savings.
- If you override the volume discount but then change your mind, empty your cart and start again. The volume discount will reappear.
- Volume discounts are applied to Blurb's "base price" only. Volume discounts will not apply to any mark-up added by the author.
Discounts for schools, non-profits, professional photographers, etc.
- Blurb doesn't have specific discounts for professional photographers, schools, non-profits, or other organizations.
- If you'd like to request that Blurb sponsor your event or donate a prize (e.g. for a charity raffle or school fundraiser) please see our article on sponsorships and donations.
Have more questions? Submit a request