If your book arrives damaged or with a manufacturing defect we will replace it free of charge. Please let us know within 14 days of receiving of your book. You can include photos of the damage or defect in the printed book for a faster resolution.
Our return policy does not cover problems with the content of a book. Blurb is a self-publishing platform and the author of the book is fully responsible for its content, layout and design. Blurb does not proof, edit, review or change book content in any way. We do not provide returns, replacements, exchanges or refunds due to the quality of a book's content, including text, layout, design, images, appearance or other choices made by the author.
Creating a book? When designing your book be mindful of the following:
- Watch out for typos, grammatical mistakes, unfinished text, duplicate words or other text errors. It never hurts to have someone else look things over before you upload and order your book.
- Low-resolution images may appear jagged or blurry in print so pay attention to any low resolution warnings you see.
- Images that are blurry to begin with may not necessarily trigger a low-resolution warning so be sure to check the quality of your images. (Be wary of dark images in your book, too).
- Consider all design issues, including book format, organization, style, color, font size, page numbering, trim guides, headers, footers and page layout.
- Order and review a single printed copy before placing a large order or before making your book available for sale.
Want more info? Complete details are in our full Return Policy.