Need to cancel or change your order?
- You can cancel an order yourself within three hours of placing it by following the steps below. After that three hour window has passed, the order is sent into production and can't be cancelled--not by you or customer support .
- Customer support is unable to cancel orders for you. You must sign in and cancel the order yourself.
- Your book content can't be changed after placing your order. But you can cancel the order within the three hour window, make changes, and order the new version.
How to cancel your order
You must sign in and cancel the order yourself within three hours of placing it. Here's how:
1.Sign in to your Blurb account and click My Orders.
2. Locate the order you want to cancel.
- If you see the word Pending beside your order, continue to step 3.
- If it says In Production the cancellation window has passed and it's too late to cancel the order.
3. Click the order number.
4. Click the Cancel Order button then click Cancel this order. This will immediately cancel and refund the order.
- If you cancelled because you wanted to make changes, upload and publish the new version then place a new order for the revised version.
- Only print books can be cancelled and refunded. Digital products cannot be canceled or refunded because they are immediately delivered/downloadable upon purchase. If you cancel an order with both print books and digital items, the digital items will not be refunded.
- Cancelled orders are refunded immediately. However, your bank may take 5 business days or more to process the refund.
- Only you can cancel the order, and only within the three hour cancellation window. Customer support can't cancel orders for you so be sure to follow the steps above if you wish to cancel.