- You can cancel an order yourself within an hour of placing it by following the steps below.
- After that hour has passed, the order is sent to our print presses and it cannot be cancelled or changed.
- Customer support is unable to cancel orders for you. You must cancel it yourself within the one hour window.
How to cancel your order
1. Sign in to your Blurb account, click Settings, then click Order History.
2. Locate the order you want to cancel.
- If you see the word Pending beside your order, continue to step 3.
- If it says In Production the hour window has passed, and it's too late to cancel the order.
3. Click the order number.
4. Click the Cancel Order button then click Cancel this order.
- If you cancelled because you wanted to make changes, upload and publish the new version then place a new order.
- You cannot CHANGE an order or change your book's content after the order has been placed. But you can, within that hour, cancel the order yourself and start over.
- Only print books can be cancelled and refunded. Digital products cannot be canceled or refunded because they are immediately delivered/downloadable upon purchase. If you cancel an order with both print books and digital items, the digital items will not be refunded.
- Cancelled orders are refunded immediately on our end. However, your bank may take 5 business days or more to process the refund.