Need to cancel or change your order?
- You can cancel an order yourself within an hour of placing it by following the steps below. Customer support is unable to cancel orders for you. You must sign in and cancel the order yourself.
- You can't change what will be printed after placing your order. But you can cancel the order within an hour, make changes, and order the new version.
- After the one hour self-cancellation window has passed, the order is sent into production and it can't be cancelled.
How to cancel your order
1.Sign in to your Blurb account and click My Orders.
2. Locate the order you want to cancel.
- If you see the word Pending beside your order, continue to step 3.
- If it says In Production the hour window has passed and it's too late to cancel the order.
3. Click the order number.
4. Click the Cancel Order button then click Cancel this order. This will cancel and refund the order.
- If you cancelled because you wanted to make changes, upload and publish the new version then place a new order for the revised version.
- Only print books can be cancelled and refunded. Digital products cannot be canceled or refunded because they are immediately delivered/downloadable upon purchase. If you cancel an order with both print books and digital items, the digital items will not be refunded.
- Cancelled orders are refunded immediately on our end. However, your bank may take 5 business days or more to process the refund.
- Only you can cancel the order, and only within the one hour window. Customer support can't cancel it for you. Please follow the steps above to self-cancel your order if needed.