Review your Adobe Illustrator, AutoCad, or other vector-based imagery to see if it has hundreds or thousands of anchor points or paths. If so, it might be necessary to rasterize your most complex images in order for your PDF to play well with our printing press.
Rasterize your images
1. Open the image file in Adobe Photoshop.
2. Choose the below selections and click OK.
- Crop To: Media Box.
- Resolution: 600
- Color Mode: Same as original file.
- Bit Depth: 8 bit.
3. Choose Layers > Flatten Image.
4. Save as one of the following lossless file formats: PSD, TIFF, EPS, or PNG.
You can now use this file as a placed image in Adobe InDesign following our recommended workflow.