BookWright allows you to add a shape and then add an image inside that shape. You can also rotate those shapes and add a fill color or border.
Add a shape
- To add a shape, look for Draw in the upper left then click the circle and square icon.
- Choose an option from the Draw Shapes menu that appears. Your cursor will display as a pencil (the Draw tool).
- Draw your shape on the page.
- Once you've drawn your shape you can drag an image into it.
- Click the image to adjust the shape properties (rotation, border style, color, width and more).
- You can reposition your image within the shape by clicking the image and then using the hand icon to move it.